Chinese Pavbhaji By prmaniyar
This recipe has been viewed 8587 times
Bring out a lovely variation to the Maharashtrian favorite pav bhaji recipe with the Chinese pav bhaji. The bhaji or vegetables are cooked in a Chinese sweet and sour based sauce and served hot with buttered pav in this Chinese pav bhaji recipe.
- Cut all the vegetables finely lengthwise. heat oil
- Add ginger and garlic paste fry a little add, add
- Spring onions, saute, add tomatoes, fry till crisp,
- Add all vegetables, stir fry for a minute, add all
- The spices, mix well, add noodles, stir fry for a
- Minute. heat butter on a non-stick pan, add
- Garlic, fry a little, add sesame seeds, fry a little.
- Toss the pavs in this butter. at the time of
- Serving heat the vegetables and stuff in pavs.
- Cut in two pcs and serve hot garnished with
- Plain boiled noodles and chopped spring onions
This recipe was contributed by prmaniyar on 21 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.