by priya gandhi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5666 times
A crispy pattice with combination of vegetables and noodles
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add the chilli-garlic paste, spring onions, carrots , cabbage, capsicum and mix well and cook for 2-3mins.
- Add the noodles and salt and toss well.
- Add the vinegar, soya sauce and mxi well and keep aside to cool.
- Mash the potatoes and add some cornflour,salt and add the noodles filling an cover it to make round pattice.
- Roll each pattice in bread crumbs to evenly cover them from all sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and eep fry it till it becomes golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 25 Mar 2014i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.