by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58433 times
Come monsoon, and our hearts yearn for crunchy, crispy, spicy and steaming hot pakoras! Although one never tires of having the usual pakoras as often as possible, there are times when we yearn for a change.
Chinese Pakoras are the perfect choice for those days. With an unmistakable oriental identity, these Chinese Pakoras are made with a mixture of veggies and flours perked up with green chillies, ginger and garlic in appropriate forms, to get a mouth-wateringly spicy and crunchy snack.
Make sure you deep-fry these pakoras on a slow flame so that they cook well inside, and serve them hot with Schezuan sauce, as that is the best accompaniment for this irresistible snack.
For more varities of pakoras, check these out - Stuffed Methi Paneer Pakoda , Stuffed Spinach Pakoda , Khichdi Pakodas .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add approx. 4 tbsp of water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, drop spoonfuls of the mixture using your fingers and deep-fry 4 pakodas at a time, on a slow flame, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with schezuan sauce.
Chinese Pakoras Video by Tarla Dalal
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.