Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12385 times
Chinese stir fried vegetables are a simple stir fry recipe with assorted vegetables which are cut into juliennes or strips and then stir fried with Chinese sauces. Relish as side dish with rice or noodles.
- Heat the oil on a large tawa (griddle) on a high flame.
- Add the onion, vegetables, baking powder and citric acid and stir for a while.
- Add the soya sauce, ginger water, chili garlic paste, chilies in vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot with bread slices.
- Grate 12mm piece of ginger, add ¼ teacup of water and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Grind 5 to 6 garlic cloves with 5 red chilies and 1/4 teacup of water.
- Cut 3 to 4 green chilies and add to 1/2 teacup of white vinegar
This recipe was contributed by tomshah on 01 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.