Chilli Baby Corn By Tarla Dalal
Viewed 111 times
Chilli Baby Corn has become a taken-for-granted starter on most party menus these days. It is also a popular starter at restaurants.
Recipe Description for Chilli Baby Corn, Chinese Chilli Baby Corn
- Combine the cornflour and 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and dip a few babycorn pieces in the prepared batter and deep-fry few at a time till they are light brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies, ginger, garlic, spring onion whites and greens, and celery and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, cornflour-water mixture, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for few seconds, while stirring it continuously.
- Add the deep-fried babycorn, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to minutes, while stirring it continuously.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.