Chille Bun Paneer
by Foodie #604826
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5740 times
An innovative recipe where famous and all time favourite chilli paneer is stuffed between buns to give it a twist..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry paneer pieces till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan, add green chillies, dry red chillies ,garlic and ginger and saute for a minute.
- Add the onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add capsicum and saute for few minutes, making sure they don't turn very soft.
- Add all the sauces and mix well.
- Add the fried paneer and boiled pasta and cook on low fflame for 2 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Cut the buns into 2 pieces.
- Heat a tava and sprinkle some chilli powder on it and then just brush the bun for 30 seconds.
- Do same for all the buns.
- Put the cooked paneer mixture in the middle of two buns.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #604826 on 15 Nov 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.