Chili Corn with Green Vegetables
by Foodie #568153
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3802 times
In summer it is a testy and healthy food due to many types of vegetables.
Add your private note
Chili Corn with Green Vegetables recipe - How to make Chili Corn with Green Vegetables
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Add the baby corn to marinade, mix well and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan,place the coated baby corn and shallow fry, remove and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Heat the same oil, add the ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add beans, tomatoes,capsicum,onions and saute for 4-5 mts.
- Add the carambola star and spring onions and saute for 30 sec.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, salt,sugar and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixed in some water, ,ix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #568153 on 14 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.