Cheesy Yummy Pesto Pakodas
by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 1340 times
Paneer and Potato Pakodas are hot favourite of all. The Cheesy Stuffing with a distinct Basil flavour will make these Pakodas a special Grand Treat for all the loved ones
- Grind walnuts into a coarse powder and keep aside.
- In the same jar grind the basil leaves, garlic, green chillies, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper powder, salt to a fine paste.
- Add walnut powder and grind once more to mix well.
- Remove in a bowl, add both grated cheese and mix with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- Beat the batter well with a spoon. Add soda bi card and on it pour hot oil and mix well.
- Cut paneer into 11/2inch by 11/2inch thick slices.
- Cut parboiled potatoes into thick round slices.
- Place the Stuffing (about 11/2 teaspoon) between 2 paneer slices to make a sandwich.
- Same way make sandwich of 2 potato slices and stuffing.
- Coat paneer sandwiches and potato sandwiches with the prepared batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup. Enjoy !
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 24 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.