Cheesy Puffs (Quick), Baked Khari Biscuits with Cheese Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9835 times
Crumbly crisp khari biscuits topped with a lip-smacking veggie mix, cheese, and hot and sweet sauce, is baked for a few minutes till the cheese melts and coats the whole arrangement. Indeed, these Cheesy Puffs will make your heart melt with their brilliant texture and attractive flavour. Serve fresh off the oven at your next party and bask in the glory that comes your way.
Recipe Description for Cheesy Puffs, Baked Khari Biscuits with Cheese
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick, add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the corn, chilli flakes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Cool slightly and keep aside.
- Place the khari biscuits on a clean, dry surface, put a little topping over each khari biscuit.
- Finally sprinkle 1 tsp cheese over it and spread ½ tsp hot and sweet sauce evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Cheesy Puffs, Baked Khari Biscuits with Cheese Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.