by Dharini Arjun Mistry
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8676 times
Macaroni in cheesy white sauce..
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the plain flour and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed and cook for 2 minutes.
- add the cheese, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick, smooth and saucy.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat some butter in another pan, add the macaroni and saute for 3 minutes.
- Place the macaroni in a greased oven proof dish and pour the sauce on top.
- Sprinkle some more cheese and bake till the cheese melts and turns golden brown.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley.
This recipe was contributed by Dharini Arjun Mistry on 02 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.