Cheesy Corn Toast
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7225 times
The popular Cheesy corn toast is a favorite breakfast sandwich recipe with grated cheese and corn as filling. Here is a plethora of sandwich recipe and a vast collection of toasted snack recipe at tarladalal.com
- 1.heat the oil and add the plain flour.cook till the raw smell leaves for abt 2 mins.
- 2.slowly add milk keeping on a low heat and stir constantly so taht no lumps are formed.
- When sauce thickens,add cheese.
- 3.when cheese begins to melt add corn,sugar,chillies,lemon juice,pepper powder and salt.
- 4.toast the bread slices well and apply the corn mix on it and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rupa_narayan on 26 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.