Cheesy Corn Balls
by Crazy for food :-)
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7709 times
If u love corn, this one is for u!!
- Combine maida and cornflour in enough water to make a thin paste.
- Combine all the ingredients except the oil and mix well. Divide the mixture into equal sized small balls and keep it in the fridge for atleast an hour.
- Remove the balls from fridge 10 mins before frying.
- Heat the oil. Now, take each ball, dip it in prepared flour mixture then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Deep- fry till golden brown.
- Serve with green chutney or hot and spicy tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Crazy for food :-) on 04 Oct 2010I love to eat different cuisines as well try them out!! I will also share some of my favorite cuisin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.