Cheesy Corn and Carrot Sandwich, Travel Sandwich by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 812 times
Corn and carrot, everybody’s favourite ingredients, team up to make this wonderful, please-all sandwich.
While both are yummy ingredients, they are both mildly sweet, so we have added capsicum and green chillies for a touch of spice, and of course, a lot of cheese to spruce up the sandwich!
Recipe Description for Cheesy Corn and Carrot Sandwich, Travel Sandwich
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Put a portion of the prepared filling on a bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Cover it with another bread slice and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 7 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 using a sharp knife.
- Pack each sandwich individually into an aluminium foil and place them in an air-tight container. Use as required.
See step by step images of Cheesy Corn and Carrot Sandwich, Travel Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.