Cheesy Cheese Rolls
by hot n spicy
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10398 times
Cheesy Cheese Rolls, it is really very cheesy and yummy rolls. You can serve these rolls as an evening snack or as a starter. Kids will love it if you add this rolls in the birthday party menu.
- Cut the sides of the bread. Keep aside.
- In a deep bowl combine the cheese, capsicum, green chillies, coriander and salt, mix well.
- In another deep bowl filled with water, dip the bread slice and squeeze out the excess water.
- Take one small cloth keep the bread slice in between spread the cheese mixture evenly on the bread and roll it.
- Twist the cloth from both sides in opposite direction.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the rolls.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more rolls.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by hot n spicy on 16 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.