by gunjan gupta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3208 times
Cheese Tubs, cooked vegetable mixed with mayonnaise stuffed in burger buns and top with cheese.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic, toss for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the capsicum, french beans, carrots, baby corn, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the black pepper powder, black salt, salt, oregano and tomato sauce, mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from the flame allow to cool a little add the mayonnaise, mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep aside.
- Make a depression in the center of each burger buns.
- Add the stuffing in each of the depression of the buns.
- Spread the cheese evenly on top of the stuffing.
- Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts completely.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gunjan gupta on 09 Feb 2011hey my name is gunjan i m just mad about coking ' and my ideol is mrs tarladalal i belongs to baniy...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.