Cheese Sandwiches By mushu
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6040 times
A simple and tasty Cheese sandwich recipe with mayonnaise, butter and grated cheese as the delectable bread spread. Add vegetables, crumbled paneer or sprouts as filing for the cheese sandwich.
- Cook together the onion,tomato,vegetables,coriander,green chillies,salt and pepper in a little ghee for 3 minute.
- Divide the filling into two equal parts.
- To make the sandwich-take 1 slice bread,place one slice of cheese,one portion of filling in between the cheese slice,then place another bread slice on the top.
- Brush a little meled butter on each sandwich and toast it in a sandwich maker till golden brown or crisp.
- Repeat the same with the other sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 triangles and serve hot.
- Serve with: serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.