Cheese Pineapple Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15897 times
As name suggests it is combination of cheese with tin pineapple slices. Its very yummy and tasty and your kids will definitely like it to have in their tiffin boxes or as a breakfast.
- Remove the edges of bread slices and apply 1 tsp of butter on each slice.
- Put one bread slice on clean surface and apply pineapple jam. Sprinkle 2-3 tsp of grated cheese.
- Put 3-4 pineapple slices on grated cheese.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and little black pepper powder
- Again sprinkle 2-3 tsp of grated cheese.
- Again sprinkle a pinch of salt and little black pepper powder on grated cheese.
- Cover with the other bread slice. Press lightly.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.