Cheese N Veg Sandwich
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64868 times
A healthy and yummy sandwich filled with various vegetables and cheese. A ideal breakfast or evening snack.
- In a large bowl mix all chopped vegetables.
- Now add chopped chillies n coriander n mint leaves n mix well.
- Add grated cheese paneer n boiled corn n mix well.
- Now add salt pepper oregano basil chilli flakes n chilli powder all acc to taste. and mix well .
- Heat a tawa on slow flame.
- Butter bread slices on both sides.
- Now apply this mixture generously on bread slice and cover it wth another buttered slice bread.
- Now heat this on low flame on tawa till it gets crispy.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by kvtavt on 02 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.