by loves cooking
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5530 times
These are yummy and cheesy nuggets,that melt in the mouth. Can be made for parties and get togethers. Serve hot with any kind of dip.
- Mix together chilli flakes , pepper powder and oregano to make a mixture.
- Take 1 cheese slice and sprinkle 1/4 tsp of the above mixture on one side of the slice horizontally.
- Roll the cheese slice and cut it into three parts.
- Dip each roll in the plain flour slurry and coat it with bread crumbs. Do this step twice.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by loves cooking on 23 Aug 2013Food has always been my interest since i was a child. The fluffing up of a roti and boiling of tea a...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.