Cheese Bread Toppings
by Tejal Mathurkar
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4793 times
This dish can be served as a delicious evening snack and its eye catching looks make it more suitable for serving to guests.
- Take bread slice and cut it in round shape using a bread cutter.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on the bread slices followed by 1 tbsp tomato ketchup over it.
- Sprinkle the tomato and capsicum evenly.
- Cover with cheese and sprinkle some pepper and salt.
- Similarly prepare more 5 open sandwiches using remaining bread slices and ingredients.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Tejal Mathurkar on 15 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.