by Foodie #40937
This recipe has been viewed 3668 times
A child friendly and fiber dense recipe, chese bread offer the right package of crispy breads filled with stir fried vegetables and cheese. A snack or packed lunch recipe which is sure to be enjoyed by all.
- Sift the flour on a surface and make a well in the center.
- Cream the yeast with sugar and little of water, pour into
- The well and sprinkle some flour over it and leave it to
- Ferment until frothy.
- Mix in the salt, oil and rest of the water and knead it to a soft dough.
- Leave it to ferment in a warm place until double in size.
- Knead again to punch out the air and then add grated cheese
- Or milk powder or tutty fruity.
- Shape into a form of a loaf and place it on a greased baking tin, leave it to ferment.
- Give an egg wash and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 30 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #40937 on 29 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.