Cheese Aloo Moong Toast by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 248 times
Buttery bread with tongue-tickling chutneys, crunchy onions, a mouth-watering filling and gooey cheese – this sandwich has it all made to become a blockbuster!
Recipe Description for Cheese Aloo Moong Toast
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface. Apply ½ tsp of butter and ½ tsp of green chutney on each bread slice.
- Spread a portion of the mixture on one buttered-chutney bread slice and arrange 3 tomato slices and 2 onion slices evenly over it.
- Cover it with another slice of bread, with the buttered-chutney side facing downwards and press it lightly. Spread ¼ tsp of butter evenly over it.
- Grease a sandwich toaster on both the sides using ½ tsp of butter, place the sandwich in the sandwich toaster and cook on a medium flame, till it turns brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces using a sharp knife.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 to make 3 more toasts.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
See step by step images of Cheese Aloo Moong Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.