Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6337 times
Cheese mix presents an energy dense snacking option with the rice cereal bars crushed and mixed with cheese crackers, mixed nuts, pretzels and cheese sauce.
- Preheat oven to 150f degrees. in a large, shallow
- Baking pan, combine first four ingredients. in a
- Small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. drizzle
- Butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring well.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. spread
- On waxed paper to cool. store in airtight container.
- Makes 14 c.
This recipe was contributed by parminder_k on 12 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.