Chatpate Bread Fritters
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1529 times
Bread slices dipped in a thick mixture of gram flour with various spices, makes an ideal snack with tea.
- Cut the bread slices into four squares.
- Take a wide bowl and add gram flour, rice flour, salt, chilli powder,turmeric powder, asafoetida, chat masala and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add onion and coriander to it.
- Mix to a thick batter with little water.
- Keep aside for sometime.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Take a piece of the bread,coat it with the batter on both sides and slowly put it into the kadai.
- Repeat for three more squares.
- Fry on a modrate heat until golden in colour.
- Remove on to a tissue paper and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by jayashreetrao on 25 Jul 2015A person with zest for life and passion for writing. I love cooking and recreating new dishes. From ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.