Chapati Masala Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 238 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 93809 times
Leftover chapatis get a thrilling makeover in this recipe. Tossed with crunchy veggies and spice powders, the humble chapati transforms into a spicy and tangy snack, with the same irresistible charm of noodles. The addition of pav bhaji masala is really the master stroke in the preparation of the Chapati Masala Noodles, as it imparts a lingering aroma and flavour that guarantees excitement to the taste buds.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and capsicum and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, turmeric powder and chilli powder and sauté for further 5 minutes.
- Add the black salt, pav bhaji masala, and salt and mix well.
- Add the chapati strips and toss well.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander and lemon wedges.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.