Chapati Masala Noodles (Low Calorie Snack) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7486 times
Keep the metabolism going with this yummy snack rich in nutrients. The tomato-onion garam masala spices up boring, leftover chapatis.
Recipe Description for Chapati Masala Noodles (100 Calorie Snacks)
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the onions from burning.
- Add the capsicum and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the black salt, garam masala and salt mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chapatti strips, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and squeeze out the lemon and serve immediately garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Chapati Masala Noodles (100 Calorie Snacks) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.