Cauliflower Methi Roti (Gobi Methi Roti, Diabetic and Low Cholesterol) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 15098 times
Methi and cauliflower add an interesting little twist to the traditional plain jowar rotis. The healthy rotis along with a bowl of low-fat curds and khichdi makes a complete nourishing meal for diabetics and people with heart disease.
Recipe Description for Cauliflower Methi Roti, Healthy Gobi Methi Roti, Heart Friendly
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle, using a little jowar flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the roti, using ¼ tsp of oil, till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 7 more rotis.
- Serve hot with fresh low-fat curds.
See step by step images of Cauliflower Methi Roti, Healthy Gobi Methi Roti, Heart Friendly Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.