Cauliflower and Walnut Soup
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 6383 times
A soup with unique flavours of strong cauliflower and mild walnuts.
- Combine the cauliflower, onions and stock in a deep pa, mix well and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or till they turn soft.
- Add the milk and walnuts, mix well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the soup to the same pan, add the salt and pepper, mix well and bring to boil
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 18 Dec 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.