Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9301 times
An Indian sweet made from cashewnuts mixed with sugar. An ideal dessert for special occasions.
- Take a clean suacepan and pour in ghee.
- Add the coarsely powdered cashewnuts and fry for a while.
- Then add sugar and the milk.
- Simmer on a slow fire.
- When the mixture begins to leave the sides of saucepans, add the cardamom powder.
- Pour out the mixture on a greased thali.
- When cool cut into desireed shapes and store till needed.
This recipe was contributed by ramesh_catering on 17 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.