Carrot Garlic Masala Rice
by me and my style
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3704 times
Wow.... this was a special simple rice that I prepared for my husband today morning... It came out well .... the rice with lightly sweet and garlicky taste, nice.
- Heat the oil and ghee in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add cumin seeds,when the seeds crackle add asafoetida and garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add onions and carrots and saute again for 1 minute or until soft.
- Add green peas and tomatoes, mix well.
- Add turmeric, garam masala, black pepper powder, salt and mix well. Keep aside for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by me and my style on 08 Dec 2013Hello everyone,
I am Ashwini Shetti lives in Ghaziabad UP basically from south karnataka. My whole...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.