Carrot Bread Rolls
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10960 times
Carrot bread rolls presents a simple, vitamin A rich healthy snack recipe which can be served to children as breakfasts or packed tiffin option. The breads are soaked and then filled with the nutritious mixture of carrots and cheese and then baked till crispy done. Enjoy with sauce or chutneys.
- Heat the butter in non stick pan. add grated carrots and fry for a min.
- Add salt, pepper pd. mix well and allow it to cool slightly.
- Mix in grated cheese.
- Remove the crust of the bread and roll it slightly with rolling pin.
- Place little mixture on the bread and make a roll, make sure roll is made tightly.
- As the bread is fresh the edges will stick to each other easily.
- Grease the baking tray and arrange the rolls on the trap drizzle little butter on top and bake in pre heated oven at 250 degrees for 5-7 mins.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shrutidaga on 11 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.