Carrot and Peas Mixed Rice Pulao
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32457 times
Its a tasty and healthy pulao. By adding almonds and cashewnuts makes this pulao rich rice preparation.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the almonds or cashewnuts and raisins till it turns golden in colour, remove on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onions and saute till it is transculent.
- Add the garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves and turmeric powder stir-fry for 30 seconds on a slow flame.
- Add the rice, peas, carrots, mix it throughly now add the hot water and salt mix it gently and cover the pan.
- Simmer on a slow flame till the rice is done.
- When the rice is done, add the fried almonds or cashewnuts and raisins, toss it gently.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rajsushma on 18 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.