Capsicum Masala By kamalasrinivas
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7233 times
Capsicum masala, a spicy recipe made so easy to prepare ! Add chopped capsicum with a range of Indian spices to prepare a lip smacking capsicum masala recipe.
Add your private note
Capsicum Masala By kamalasrinivas recipe - How to make Capsicum Masala By kamalasrinivas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- First cut the capsicum into small square pieces and slice the onions.
- Heat the oil and add the onions.
- Saute them until they turn light brown on a low to medium flame.
- Then add the turmeric powder and the ginger garlic paste.
- Then add the capsicum pieces and again fry them for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Then add all the other ingredients except tamarind paste and salt.
- When the capsicum is almost cooked add the tamarind juice and salt.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and the curry is done.
- you could cook on low flame with a lid so that the wetness required is generated from the ingredients or if you need it little dry donot use the lid. you could avoid the tamarind paste
This recipe was contributed by kamalasrinivas on 04 Feb 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.