Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14157 times
Try with parathas and we can use it as a dry curry
- Wash capsicum and cut them into pices of small size.
- Cut onions and tomatoes also into pices of the same size as of capsicum
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Add onion and tomato pieces first. let it fry till it becomes soft.
- Now add capsicum and add haldi,mirchi powder,salt and cover with a lid till capsicum becomes soft.
- Keep stirring in between
- Now add garam masala powder, and dry coconut and serve.
- The whole cooking has to be done on a low flame.
This recipe was contributed by m_pallavi on 31 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.