Capsicum and Bean Sprouts Stir-fry Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6820 times
A simple yet healthy and refreshing soup with capsicum and bean sprouts.
Recipe Description for Capsicum and Bean Sprouts Stir-fry Soup
- Heat the oil in a wok/ kadhai; add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the red capsicum and bean sprouts and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Capsicum and Bean Sprouts Stir-fry Soup Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.