How many calories does one Cabbage and Spinach Rotis have?
One Cabbage and Spinach Rotis gives 100 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 80 calories, proteins account for 16 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 8 calories. One Cabbage and Spinach Rotis provides about 5 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Is Cabbage Spinach Rotis healthy?
Yes, this is a perfectly healthy roti. Made up of 3 flours, whole wheat flour, besan and maize flour and cabbage and spinach. All these ingredients are healthy.
1. Whole Wheat flour : 1 cup of whole wheat flour is used for 12 rotis. Whole wheat flour is excellent for diabetics as they will not shoot up your blood sugar levels as they are a low GI food. See detailed benefits of whole wheat flour and why it's good for you.
2. Besan : 1/4 cup besan is used for 6 rotis. Besan has more protein than wheat flour, diabetic friendly and see here for full benefits of besan.
3. Maize Flour : 1/4 cup maize flour used. Maize flour is a carbohydrate rich and energy rich flour loaded with fibre. Cornmeal prevents your blood sugar from shooting up and loaded with Zinc which is necessary for the formation of insulin. Find out is maize flour is healthy and how to make it part of your diet.
4. Spinach : 1/4 cup spinach good. Spinach is low cal, high in insoluble fiber, great source of iron. Read this on the benefits of spinach and why you should eat it.
5. Cabbage : 1/3 cup cabbage used. Cabbage relieves constipation, good for heart, daibetes and read more benefits of cabbage here.
Cabbage Spinach Roti is good for
1. Weight Loss
3. Heart Patients
4. Healthy Lifestyle
How to burn 100 calories that come from one Cabbage and Spinach Roti?
Walking (6 kmph) = 30 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 10 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 13 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 17 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.