How many calories does one small glass Carrot Beet and Apple Juice have?
One small glass Carrot Beet and Apple Juice gives 56 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 49 calories, proteins account for 4 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 3 calories. One small glass Carrot Beet and Apple Juice provides about 3 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view. Carrot Beet and Apple Juice recipe.Kick start your day with this energy boosting treat. Rich in flavour and nutrients, it satisfies aesthetic as well as nutritional demands.The Beet Treat is high in carbohydrates as it contains beetroot, which is the richest source of natural sugars. Apples give this juice good body thus making sure it satiates your appetite. This juice is a healthy accompaniment to any breakfast or snacks.
Is Carrot Beet and Apple Juice healthy?
No, this is not healthy. Let's see why.
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Carrots (gajjar) : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
2. Beetroot : The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The high Nitrate content of Beetroots which get converted to Nitric Oxide result in the expansion the blood vessels and thereby lowering the blood pressure and ensuring proper oxygen flow to all parts of the body. If you often notice signs of high blood pressure, start your day with a glass of beet juice. Beat Diabetes with Low Glycemic Load Beet. See detailed benefits of beetroot.
3. Apples : Being low in sodium, apples are effective against high blood pressure because of its diuretic effect. Don't peel the fruit to get maximum apple benefits. Two-thirds of the fibre and lots of antioxidants are found in the peel. Apple benefits diabetics as the soluble fibre assists in regulating blood sugar and is heart friendly. See detailed 9 health benefits of apple.
What's the problem?
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Carrot Beet and Apple Juice?
Can healthy individuals have Carrot Beet and Apple Juice?
Carrot Beet and Apple Juice is high in
1. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
2. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 56 calories that come from Carrot Beet and Apple Juice?
Walking (6 kmph) = 17 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 6 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 7 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 10 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.