How many calories does one small glass of Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice have?
One small glass of Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice gives 49 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 39 calories, proteins account for 8 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 3 calories. One small glass of Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice provides about 2 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice recipe. This Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice works good as a stress reliever for your body as it overflows with a mass of antioxidants like vitamin A, C and E and folic acid.
Is Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice healthy?
Yes this is healthy but restrictions to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Carrots : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
2. Tomatoes : Tomatoes are extremely rich source of Lycopene. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C, good for heart. Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. Read about 13 amazing benefits of tomatoes.
3. Beetroot : The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The high Nitrate content of Beetroots which get converted to Nitric Oxide result in the expansion the blood vessels and thereby lowering the blood pressure and ensuring proper oxygen flow to all parts of the body. If you often notice signs of high blood pressure, start your day with a glass of beet juice. Beat Diabetes with Low Glycemic Load Beet. See detailed benefits of beetroot.
4. Spinach (Palak) : Spinach is one of the richest plant sources of Iron and it should be part of a healthy diet for everyone. Raw spinach is very rich in insoluble fibre, 25% having soluble fiber and 75% insoluble fiber. Spinach is good for the heart, diabetics and eyes. Read this on the 17 benefits of spinach and why you should eat it.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice ?
No for diabetics as any juice will push blood sugar up. Better to have the fruit. Good for weight loss. Yes for heart patients. The Nitrates present in beet aid in detoxification and helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels.
Can healthy individuals have Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice ?
Yes, this is healthy.
Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice is good for
1. Healthy Lifestyle recipes
2. Weight Loss drinks
3. Athletes Juices :
4. Healthy Heart drink
5. Pregnancy juice :
6. Kids healthy recipes
7. Cold and cough : Fruits are low carb and high in Vitamic C.
Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
4. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 49 calories that come from Stress Reliever Carrot Tomato and Beetroot Juice?
Walking (6 kmph) = 15 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 5 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 7 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 8 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.