How many calories does one serving of Spinach Dumplings in Curd Curry have?
One serving of Spinach Dumplings in Curd Curry gives 148 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 53 calories, proteins account for 24 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 60 calories. One serving of Spinach Dumplings in Curd Curry provides about 7 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Spinach Dumplings in Curd Curry recipe.
Is Spinach Dumplings in Curd Curry healthy?
Spinach Dumplings in Curd Curry is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
5. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 148 calories that come from Spinach Dumplings in Curd Curry?
Walking (6 kmph) = 44 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 15 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 20 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 25 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.