How many calories does one cup of Roasted Poha and Oats Chivda have?
One cup of Roasted Poha amd Oats Chivda gives 449 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 209 calories, proteins account for 37 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 203 calories. One cup of Roasted Poha amd Oats Chivda provides about 22 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Roasted Poha amd Oats Chivda recipe.
Is Roasted Poha and Oats Chivda healthy?
Roasted Poha and Oats Chivda is high in
1. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
4. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
5. Vitamin B3 (niacin) : Vitamin B3 helps in brain functioning and mental health. Also healthy skin formation.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 449 calories that come from one cup of Roasted Poha and Oats Chivda?
Walking (6 kmph) = 2 hrs 15 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 45 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 60 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 17 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.