How many calories does one serving of Roadside Hare Chane Ki Chaat have?
One serving of Roadside Hare Chane Ki Chaat gives 181 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 129 calories, proteins account for 50 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 6 calories. One serving of Roadside Hare Chane Ki Chaat provides about 9 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Roadside Hare Chane Ki Chaat recipe.
Is Roadside Hare Chane Ki Chaat healthy?
Roadside Hare Chane Ki Chaat is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
4. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
5. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 181 calories that come from Roadside Hare Chane Ki Chaat?
Walking (6 kmph) = 54 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 18 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 24 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 31 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.