How many calories does one serving of Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad have?
One serving of Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad gives 272 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 97 calories, proteins account for 33 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 143 calories. One serving Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad provides about 14 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad recipe.
Is Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad healthy?
Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
6. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
7. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
8. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 272 calories that come from Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 22mins
Running (11 kmph) = 27 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 36 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 47 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.