How many calories does One Nachni Paneer Pancake have?
One Nachni Paneer Pancake gives 85 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 60 calories, proteins account for 9 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 16 calories. One Nachni Paneer Pancake provides about 4 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Nachni Paneer Pancake recipe. Calcium is a nutrient that is required by people of all age groups, for healthy growth and maintenance of bones and teeth. Here is how you can get a tasty calcium-boost from a surprise ingredient – nachni. A millet that is not consumed frequently by most of us, nachni or ragi is one of the greatest sources of calcium.
When prepared into a unique and delicious pancake, along with other ingredients like calcium-rich paneer, aromatic sesame seeds, flavourful onions and protein-rich besan, it turns out into a really tasty and useful treat.
Is Nachni Paneer Pancake healthy?
Yes, this is healthy.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Ragi flour ( Nachni flour) : Ragi flour is high in protein and great source for vegetarians. In addition its gluten free, high in fiber which in turn is good for diabetics and a healthy heart. Ragi flour creates a much lower surge in sugar levels compared to wheat. Ragi is rich in Magnesium which improves insulin response by lowering insulin resistance. A must read for the benefits of ragi to include in your daily diet.
2. Paneer : Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes. Potassium in paneer helps to reduce the effect of high sodium, by lowering blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels, resulting in improved heart health and reduced risk of heart attack.Great for weight loss and read the interesting article on is paneer good for you?
3. Coriander (kothmir, dhania) : The antioxidants vitamin A, vitamin C and the quercetin present in coriander works towards strengthening our immune system. Coriander is a fairly good source of iron and folate – the 2 nutrient which help in the production and maintenance of red blood cells in our blood. Good for reducing cholesterol and for diabetics. Read 9 benefits of coriander to understand details.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Nachni Paneer Pancake ?
Yes. All the ingredients are healthy but oil usage is high. Ragi is gluten free, high in fiber which in turn is good for diabetics and a healthy heart. Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since low fat paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes.
Can healthy individuals have Nachni Paneer Pancake ?
Yes, you can have it.
Nachni Paneer Pancake is good for
1. Healthy Recipes Lifestyle
2. Healthy heart rotis
3. Diabetics with heart issues
4. Diabetic rotis
5. High fibre to lower cholesterol
6. Low cholesterol rotis
7. High fibre for kids
How to burn 85 calories that come from Nachni Paneer Pancake?
Walking (6 kmph) = 26 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 9 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 11 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 15 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.