How many calories does one serving of Methi Pakoda have?
One serving of Methi Pakoda gives 213 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 137 calories, proteins account for 48 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 28 calorie. One serving of Methi Pakoda provides about 11 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Methi Pakoda recipe.
Is Methi Pakoda healthy?
Methi Pakoda is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
5. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
6. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
7. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 213 calories that come from one serving of Methi Pakoda?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 4 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 21 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 28 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 37 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.