How many calories does one serving of Masoor, Beets, Zucchini, Peppers Lunch Salad have?
One serving of Masoor, Beets, Zucchini, Peppers Lunch Salad gives 380 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 153 calories, proteins account for 66 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 99 calories. One serving of Masoor, Beets, Zucchini, Peppers Lunch Salad provides about 19 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Masoor, Beets, Zucchini, Peppers Lunch Salad recipe.
Is Masoor, Beets, Zucchini, Peppers Lunch Salad healthy?
Masoor, Beets, Zucchini, Peppers Lunch Salad is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
4. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
5. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
6. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
7. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
8. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
9. Iron : Iron is essential in the chemical reactions that produce energy from foods. Eat more greens and garden cress seeds to prevent you from being anaemic. Here are the top 7 sources of iron rich foods.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 380 calories that come from Masoor, Beets, Zucchini,Peppers Lunch Salad?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 54 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 38 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 51 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1hr 5 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.