How many calories does one cup of Mango Yoghurt have?
One cup of Mango Yoghurt gives 169 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 67 calories, proteins account for 19 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 61 calories. One serving of Mango Yoghurt provides about 8 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Mango Yoghurt recipe.
Is Mango Yoghurt healthy?
Mango Yoghurt is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
3. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
4. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
5. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 169 calories that come from Mango Yoghurt?
Walking (6 kmph) = 51 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 17 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 23 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 29 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.