How many calories does one serving of Gatte ki Kadhi have?
One serving of Gatte ki Kadhi gives 385 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 103 calories, proteins account for 46 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 213 calories. One serving of Gatte ki Kadhi provides about 19 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Gatte ki Kadhi recipe.
Is Gatte ki Kadhi healthy?
Gatte ki Kadhi is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
4. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
5. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 385 calories that come from one serving of Gatte ki Kadhi?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 54 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 39 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 51 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 6 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.