How many calories does one serving of Gajbaje have?
One serving of Gajbaje gives 336 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 225 calories, proteins account for 30 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 106 calories. One serving of Gajbaje provides about 17 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Gajbaje recipe.
Is Gajbaje healthy?
Gajbaje is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism,prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 336 calories that come from Gajbaje?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 41 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 34 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 45 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 58 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.