How many calories does one small glass Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice have?
One small glass Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice gives 79 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 57 calories, proteins account for 13 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 9 calories. One small glass Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice provides about 4 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice recipe. Wave goodbye to your worries of weak bones and tooth decay with this “calcium in a glass”!
Overflowing with instantly available essential nutrients, Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice provides power, energy and stamina - just in a glass.
The high vitamin C content of this juice further aids in the absorption of calcium.
Is Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Spinach (Palak) : Spinach is one of the richest plant sources of Iron and it should be part of a healthy diet for everyone. Raw spinach is very rich in insoluble fibre, 25% having soluble fiber and 75% insoluble fiber. Spinach is good for the heart, diabetics and eyes. Read this on the 17 benefits of spinach and why you should eat it.
2. Carrots (gajjar) : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
3. Tomatoes : Tomatoes are extremely rich source of Lycopene. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C, good for heart. Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. Read about 13 amazing benefits of tomatoes.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice ?
No for diabetics as it is better to have the whole fruit. Yes for heart and weight loss. Spinach is good for the heart, diabetics and eyes.
Can healthy individuals have Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice ?
Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice is good for
1. Healthy heart juices, drinks
2. Low cholesterol juices, drinks
3. Athletes juices and smoothies
4. Healthy juices and smoothies for breakfast
5. Healthy food for kids
6. Low carb juices, drinks, smoothies
7. rich Vitamin C juice
Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
6. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
7. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
8. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 79 calories that come from Calcium Rich Carrot Spinach and Tomato Juice?
Walking (6 kmph) = 24 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 8 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 11 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 14 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.