How many calories does one serving of Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi have?
One serving of Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi gives 200 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 27 calories, proteins account for 29 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 145 calories. One serving of Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi provides about 10 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi recipe. The eye-catching contrast between broccoli and paneer is sure to grab your attention as soon as you prepare the ingredients for this subzi. Indeed, the two ingredients make a snazzy pair with their complementary colours, flavours and textures.
Is Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Broccoli : Broccoli is loaded with beta-carotene which converts to Vitamin A once it is inside the body. Vitamin A plays a critical role in maintaining healthy vision. It is a good source of Vitamin C which boosts the immune system and fights off cancers, heart disease and protects the body from free radical damage. Broccoli is a good source of folate and good for pregnant women. See here for 13 amazing benefits of broccoli.
2. Paneer : Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes. Potassium in paneer helps to reduce the effect of high sodium, by lowering blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels, resulting in improved heart health and reduced risk of heart attack.Great for weight loss and read the interesting article on is paneer good for you?
3. Tomatoes : Tomatoes are extremely rich source of Lycopene. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C, good for heart. Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. Read about 13 amazing benefits of tomatoes.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi ?
Yes, BUT replace full fat paneer with low fat paneer. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes. Potassium in paneer helps to reduce the effect of high sodium, by lowering blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels, resulting in improved heart health and reduced risk of heart attack.
Can healthy individuals have Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi ?
Yes, this is healthy. We suggest a bajra roti, jowar roti, radish nachni roti recipe and whole wheat roti to make a healthy combination.
Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 200 calories that come from Broccoli Aur Paneer ki Subzi?
Walking (6 kmph) = 60 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 20 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 27 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 34 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.